Electronic Security Technician - Auckland
- Gain project management experience
- Work with a professional team of technicians and gain ongoing training
- Competitive remuneration package
Waterford Security is expanding its operation in Auckland and is seeking security technicians who want to work at the cutting edge of new technology and security system integration. In this position you will work independently, while being supported by team of experienced technicians, to carry out installation work and fault diagnosis and repair on electronic security equipment such as CCTV systems, access control and alarms. You will work with a variety of products across a wide range of different environments.
Duties & responsibilities
- Identify faults and implement repairs
- Installation of electronic security systems
- Carry out regular maintenance checks
Skills & experience
- Experience with installation of electronic security systems in commercial premises
- In depth knowledge and experience of CCTV and access control systems and systems
- Electronic security qualification or working towards qualification
- Current certificate of approval
- Full clean drivers license
We have an excellent staff retention rate and some very experienced and dedicated team members.
Our company values of honesty, professionalism, respect, passion and open communication are at the core of how we operate and set the tone or our company culture.
We are a strong supportive team that work hard and have fun.
- Company car provided
- Ongoing product training provided
- Competitive salary package
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Wellington 09 269 7946