Office Coordinator - Wellington
- Are you an organisational whizz with great administration and customer service skills?
- Join the market leader in the security industry
- Convenient central Wellington location
- Busy and varied role
- Ability to make this job your own
- Great company culture
Use your administration and multitasking skills to ensure the smooth running of the office, provide top customer service to clients and administrative support to all staff.
About the company
What we do
Waterford Security is a security integrator and operates across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, closed circuit television systems (CCTV) and alarms. We are an approved partner of several security product manufacturers.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and being able to provide value added service by presenting the benefits of the latest releases to our clients.
Facts and Figures
We are wholly New Zealand owned and have been operating for over 23 years with people in Wellington, Palmerston North and Auckland with over 40 staff.
About the role
This is a key role that is pivotal to the smooth running of our organisation. You will the face of the Wellington office, be the first point of contact for clients, work with all staff across the organisation and manage essential administrative responsibilities. This role is busy and varied and you will be given the autonomy to make this job your own.
Duties & responsibilities
- Answering the phone and dealing with any queries
- Welcoming guests to the office
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Job and database management
- Manage online portals for job requests
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy with adequate supplies
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Be responsible for callout roster, key press register, technician job planners, vehicle checks
- Some health and safety responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Previous office coordination or administration experience
- Ability to work independently
- Multitasking skills
- Strong customer services skills
We have an excellent staff retention rate and some very experienced and dedicated team members.
Our company values of honesty, professionalism, respect, passion and open communication are at the core of how we operate and set the tone or our company culture.
We are a strong supportive team that work hard and have fun.
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Busy and challenging work
- Competitive remuneration
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Wellington 04 384 4172.