Security System Administrator - Wellington
Do you have the ability to learn new systems quickly?
Have you got customer service skills and experience?
Are you they type of person who has an inquiring mind and will keep asking questions to get the full picture?
Can you help our clients to get the best out of their security system?
Our security system management division provides an efficient and valuable service to our customers that make the day to day use of their systems run smoothly. It is an exciting and growing area of our business.
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Superior communication skills - both written and verbal
- A personality that reflect a 'can do' attitude, friendliness, willingness to help, professionalism and ability to cope with a multiple tasks, work under pressure and to tight and tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Real team player, willingness to go the extra mile
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office products - must show a high level and be familiar with common software packages and a natural ability and understanding of computers, software and technology.
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Enjoy process driven work style
- Ability to work independently
- A full drivers license
- Have or be eligible to apply for a Certificate of Approval to work in the security industry issued from the Ministry of Justice.
The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment and enjoy lots of variety.
Your customer services skills will be second to none and you must be able to work in an environment where constant interruptions are the norm. Your high level communication skills combined with your self-motivation and attention to detail will ensure your success in this role
You must be able to manage workflow to ensure projects are completed to a high standard. If you have a 'can do', 'get the job done' attitude then this is a role for you.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Full training will be provided on the security systems but you must have no fear of computer applications or numbers.