Security System Administrator - Wellington
About the Role
Our security system management division provides an efficient and valuable service to our customers that make the day to day use of their systems run smoothly. It is an exciting and growing area of our business.
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Superior communication skills - both written and verbal
- A personality that reflect a 'can do' attitude, friendliness, willingness to help, professionalism and ability to cope with a multiple tasks, work under pressure and to tight and tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Real team player, willingness to go the extra mile
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office products - must show a high level and be familiar with common software packages and a natural ability and understanding of computers, software and technology.
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Enjoy process driven work style
- Ability to work independently
- A full drivers license
- Have or be eligible to apply for a Certificate of Approval to work in the security industry issued from the Ministry of Justice.
- Work in a great central Wellington location, close to shops, cafes and Wellington railway station
- Join a supportive team environment that has a wealth of experience and expertise that is willingly shared around
- Be supported encouraged in your personal devolpment and training
The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment and enjoy lots of variety.
Your customer services skills will be second to none and you must be able to work in an environment where constant interruptions are the norm. Your high level communication skills combined with your self-motivation and attention to detail will ensure your success in this role
You must have strong leadership skills and able to manage workflow to ensure projects are completed to a high standard. If you have a 'can do', 'get the job done' attitude then this is a role for you.
Full training will be provided on the security systems but you must have no fear of computer applications or numbers.
About the company
What we do
Waterford Security is a security integrator and operates across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, closed circuit television systems (CCTV) and alarms. We are an approved partner of several security product manufacturers.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and being able to provide value added service by presenting the benefits of the latest releases to our clients.
Facts and Figures
We are wholly New Zealand owned and have been operating for over 23 years with offices in Wellington and Auckland and over 40 staff.
We have an excellent staff retention rate and some very experienced and dedicated team members.
Our company values of honesty, professionalism, respect, passion and open communication are at the core of how we operate and set the tone or our company culture.
We are a strong supportive team that work hard and have fun. If this role interests you, then we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to work within a fast growing industry.