Security Technician - Auckland
Join our team to build our business. Install and service electronic security systems for our client's.
About the company
What we do
Waterford Security is a security integrator and operates across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, closed circuit television systems (CCTV) and alarms. We are an approved partner of several security product manufacturers.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and being able to provide value added service by presenting the benefits of the latest releases to our clients.
Facts and Figures
We are wholly New Zealand owned and have been operating for over 24 years with Wellington, Auckland and Manawatu based staff, witha a total of and around 50 people on the team.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be involved in installation and service jobs, supported by team of experienced technicians. You will be working on electronic security equipment such as access control, CCTV and alarms. You will work with a variety of products across a wide range of different environments.
Duties & responsibilities
- Installation of electronic security systems
- Identify faults and implement repairs
- Call out on a rostered basis
Skills & experience
- Experience with installation of electronic security systems in commercial premises
- Knowledge and experience of access control systems such as Gallagher, Protege, Tecom and Infiniti
- Electronic security qualification or working towards qualification
- Great customer service ability
- Current certificate of approval or eligible for one
- Full clean drivers license
We have an excellent staff retention rate and some very experienced and dedicated team members.
Our company values of honesty, professionalism, respect, passion and open communication are at the core of how we operate and set the tone or our company culture.
We are a strong supportive team that work hard and have fun.
• Ongoing product training provided
• Competitive salary package
Call Linda Wellington 09 269 7946. for a confidential discussion, click here to submit your CV.