Security Technician - Manawatu
Security Technician – Manawatu Region
- Company car plus Competitive salary package provided
- Successful NZ owned company with supportive team culture
- Ongoing product training and career development supported
About the role
We are looking for a new Security Technician to join our team, covering the Manawatu region. You will be required to work independently, while being supported by our team of experienced technicians.
You will carry out installation work, fault diagnosis and repair and regular preventive maintenance inspections on electronic security equipment such as access control, CCTV and alarms. You will work with a variety of products across a wide range of different environments.
We are looking for an experienced Security Technician with:
- in-depth knowledge of security systems with experience working with access control, CCTV, and alarms
- experience installing electronic security systems on commercial premises
- a full clean drivers’ licence
- ideally an electronic security qualification or be working towards qualification and have a current certificate of approval.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary package and a company vehicle. In joining Waterford Security you will be joining a supportive and social team committed to excellence in customer service and a thirst to be the best in the market. We offer on-going product training and genuine career development.
If this sounds like the role for you please call Linda on 021 512 489 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ! Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.