Security Technician - Wellington
Are you looking for a new career?
Do you have a passion for electronics and new technology?
Want to work for a New Zealand owned company with solid values?
Due to substantial growth we are looking at expanding our base of security technicians in Wellington. We are looking for customer focused people to join our team and work on installation projects using the latest electronic security equipment. Training will be provided.
This is predominately a project based role where you will be responsible for working closely with customers to install and maintain their electronic security systems as well as fault identification and resolution. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
- End to end project management of customer requirements
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Responsible for safe work practices and personal safety.
This role would suit someone with electronic security installation experience. We would equally like to hear from anyone who is self driven and interested in security integration who has a background as an electrician or experience in data cabling who wants to join a new industry.
You must have a full clean drivers licence and have a current certificate of approval or be eligible for one.
If this sounds like the role for you please call Linda on 021 512 489 or send cv to email@example.com ! Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.