Security Technician - Wellington
Join our team to build our business. Ensure our client's security systems are installed and maintained to the best possible standard.
About the company
What we do
Waterford Security is a security integrator and operates across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, closed circuit television systems (CCTV) and alarms. We are an approved partner of several security product manufacturers.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and being able to provide value added service by presenting the benefits of the latest releases to our clients.
Facts and Figures
We are wholly New Zealand owned and have been operating for over 21 years with offices in Wellington and Auckland and over 40 staff.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, in this position you will work managing projects supported by team of experienced technicians, to carry out installation work on electronic security equipment such as access control, CCTV and alarms. You will work with a variety of products across a wide range of different environments.
Duties & responsibilities
• Installation of electronic security systems
• Identify faults and implement repairs
• Call out on a rostered basis
Skills & experience
• Experience with installation of electronic security systems in commercial premises
• In depth knowledge and experience of access control systems and CCTV systems
• Electronic security qualification or working towards qualification
• Current certificate of approval or eligible for one
• Full clean drivers license
We have an excellent staff retention rate and some very experienced and dedicated team members.
Our company values of honesty, professionalism, respect, passion and open communication are at the core of how we operate and set the tone or our company culture.
We are a strong supportive team that work hard and have fun.
• Ongoing product training provided
• Competitive salary package
Call Linda Wellington 04 384 4172 for a confidential discussion, or email CV to email@example.com