Senior Security Technician - Wellington
Customer focused security technicians required for project based work.
Due to substantial growth, we are looking for security technicians to join their Wellington based team.
This is predominately a project based role where you will be responsible for working closely with customers to install and maintain their electronic security systems as well as fault identification and resolution. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
- End to end project management of customer requirements
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Responsible for safe work practices and personal safety.
This role would suit a customer focused technician who has experience installing electronic systems and has an in depth knowledge of and experience using access control and CCTV systems.
You must have a full clean drivers licence and have a current certificate of approval or be eligible for one.
If this sounds like the role for you please call Linda on 021 512 489 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ! Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.