Faults Technician - Wellington
- Competitive salary package
- Successful NZ owned company with supportive company culture
- Ongoing product training and career development
About the role
Due to substantial growth we are looking for a new Faults Technician to join our Wellington team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work with a team of experienced technicians to diagnose faults and repair electronic security equipment such as access control, CCTV and alarms. You will work with a variety of products across a wide range of different environments.
Preferably you will already be an experienced Security Technician or Faults Technician with an in-depth knowledge and experience with electronic security systems, including knowledge of both access control and CCTV systems.
You will need to have;
- Experience with installation or maintenance of electronic security systems in commercial premises and knowledge and experience with CCTV systems
- An electronic security qualification or working towards your qualification
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer service ethos
- A current certificate of approval and a full clean driver’s license
What we offer
We will provide a competitive salary package along with ongoing product training in some of the most cutting-edge technology. We have a supportive and social company culture and are proud of our close nit professional team that works hard and has fun.
If this sounds like the role for you please call Linda on 021 512 489 or send cv to email@example.com ! Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.