Technical Administrator - Wellington
Are you looking for a challenging new job?
Do you have a passion for electronic security?
Want to work for a New Zealand owned company with solid values?
This is a new position that has been created to support the growth in our business. The role would suit someone who has had hands on experience with installing and servicing electronic security systems and has excellent administrative and communication skills. This is an office-based job in our centrally located Wellington premises with an experienced and supportive team.
You will be responsible for working closely with customers and technicians to ensure security systems faults are repaired as quickly as possible. You will also be providing general administrative support to the installations team. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing fault job logged fault jobs to determine the best course of action
- Allocating fault jobs to technicians
- Being the point of contact for clients regarding their fault jobs
- Complete all necessary fault documentation and data entry
- Ordering and checking off equipment
- Providing and co-ordinating training for technicians
- Creating as-built documentation
We are looking for someone with experience is the field of electronic security. This role would suit someone with electronic security installation and fault repair experience who wants a change from being on the tools.
If this sounds like the role for you please call Linda Wellington on 021 512 489 or send cv to email@example.com ! Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.