Trainee Security Technician
- Work in the exciting and innovative field of electronic security
- Join Wellington’s biggest electronic security integrator
- Learn from our dedicated and experienced team
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity for a positive and ambitious individual.
Waterford Security is a family owned New Zealand company with a reputation for being the market leader in commercial security. Over the last 27 years we have built a high performing team and we support a wide range of corporate and government organisations with their security. We have offices in Auckland and Wellington and are known in the market for being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients.
About the Role
You will be installing and repairing a wide range of electronic security systems across a broad customer base. You will be expected to sign up for the National Certificate in Electronic Security. On the job training and support will be provided.
You have a keen interest in electronics, technology, computers with ambition and a willingness to learn.
You will ideally have:
- Some work experience in electronic security, electrical or similar industry
- achieved a minimum of NCEA Level 2 English/Math
- have a Certificate of Approval, or be eligible for one
- a full clean drivers licence (or working towards
To apply or for more information please email Linda Wellington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 512 489. Applications close as soon as we find the right candidate.